Confused!!!

hismommy0303

Reaction score
i am very confused, okay my last period was may 27th, 2013. my periods are irregular but they fall every 30 something days. i found out i was pregnant on july 6th & i am now almost 30 weeks pregnant. im due on march 3rd but i dont understand because i counted back 40 weeks & that was a day after my period ended, so does that mean i concieved the day after my period or did i concieve later? i was drunk & ended up having sex with someone else & i really really hope he is not the father :'( how possible is it that i got pregnant the day after my period ended?

Pregnancy doesn't last 40 weeks. It lasts 38 weeks.

The first 2 weeks are the 2 weeks before you ovulate. Its counted this way as before scans the only date they had to go on was the last day you definitely were not pregnant, this date was the first day of your last period. Once scans became more widespread and easier to get they couldn't change the dating system as all the professionals and text books were already using this dating based on the LMP as being the "first" day of pregnancy.

Very unlikely. Sorry, sounds like it may have been from the drunken night!

so basically the first two weeks of my pregnancy im not pregnant that i understand so more than likely its not from the night right after my period?

the night i was drunk was a day after my period ended, isnt it almost impossible to get pregnant right after a period?

Alright, now I'm confused.

So, you had sex the day after your period. Then you had sex again 2 weeks later?

You conceived around the 10th June. It could be a few days either way, allowing for slight difference in size. Here is the dates of your pregnancy: https://www.pregnology.com/faralong.php?month=3&day=03&year=2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->