Confused.

Msblanco1

Reaction score
Okay so my last period went from 22-29th of december '15 . my fiance and i had sex my whole fertility window using my ovulation calendar app..so my period was supposed to start on the 22nd or 3 days after that . it is now the 26th of jan '16 and now im 4 days late on my period. 3 days ago i thought my period came on because i wiped after using the bathroom and only a littttle bit of blood showed on the tissue it was light pink. So then i go to thinking my period is coming on so i put on a sanitary pad , no blood AT ALL! (that same day i first seen blood). So im thinking it must not have fully set on yet. So the nextday, still no blood. Intercourse, still no bloodflow of any kind. Im feeling tingly below my belly button. I went to ever contraception and baby calculator and their all saying im 5 weeks pregnant. Anyone reading this please comment on what you think it may be

Have you taken a test? At this point it could be a positive. Try the First Responds Test's they have the lowest HcG reading on the market.
Good luck! (Dollar store has decent tests as well)

Definitely try taking a test...I got the positive with my son at 9 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->