Confused?

Aimeewaymee

My 2 Precious Princesses
Reaction score
I'm a little confused because my last period was 28th february, online doing a pregnancy calculation it is saying 7+2?
On my pee stick that i took last week it said 2-3 weeks. Surely the pee stick would be right? x

2-3 on test puts you at 4-5 weeks, they are not the most reliable for dating a pregnancy an early scan would be better for that. I can never go by lmp as i often ovulate on day 26 so by lmp that would make me 4 weeks pregnant at ovulation does that make sense? if there is any chance of late ovulation especially if you are only getting bfps recently then you probably just ovulated late so no big deal congrats x

Yeah my periods had been all over the place but since December time they started getting a bit more regular. We had only been talking about having another for the last couple of months because we did say after January but with partners new job starting i didnt want there to be an awful lot of pressure. So it didnt take us long, we were not properly actively trying really, so its nice to have happened so quickly! Partner was doubting himself! Saying his balls are not working:blush::haha: Just wondering now how long it will take to get an appointment with the midwives, its all changed now and i have to fill out an online form and email them for an appointment. Feel like a newb all over again and its only been 3 years since youngest daughter. How much things change in that time heh? x

Mine was also Feb 28. I know when I ovulated though (2 weeks later) and 7+2 is exactly right for me x

So we are around the same! Lovely to be able to share it with you! :) You having any symptoms? Did you know that you were pregnant before you had taken a test? x

Yeah to be honest I had a funny feeling I'd be pregnant this month at conception :haha: Symptoms started earlier than I've ever had this time! I was nauseated and peeing more at 7dpo so tested at 8dpo and got a line lol :shock: been sick dizzy and tired right off the bat. Normally doesn't kick in until 6w! Feels like I've known for ages but it's only been 4 weeks :p

How about you? Opposite I bet!

Well i've never experienced the whole morning sickness and still not had any of that but i feel nauseas sometimes, then i get you with the dizzy spells. At work i keep getting the floaty feeling, it's so strange. I felt really bad as i thought i was just late as my periods have been all over the place and only just regulating, last thursday i went to a spa but i didnt know so i should't feel too guilty about it but i do. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->