Confused

collaffe82

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this group, and I was hoping someone had some advice for me.
My husband and I have been TTC for roughly a year, but only the past few months with OPKs. Last cycle, AF didn't arrive until CD 51. I thought it was just a fluke as my cycles are usually about 35 days. This cycle, I'm on day 57 and still no AF. No signs of her either. The problem is I don't really have any pregnancy symptoms either. I was extremely emotional for about a week straight, crying over EVERYTHING! (my poor husband), I've been extremely tired also. Some other little symptoms here and there, (slight nausea in the morning, heartburn, bloated, sensitive nippled), but nothing that shouts YOU'RE PREGNANT!
I also took two HPTs on Sunday and they were both negative. We DTD when the OPK said my levels were high, but they never peaked according to the test.
Now for the past week I've been getting watery/creamy CM everyday, mostly in the morning. I keep thinking it's AF. I'm waiting a couple more days before I call my doc for an appointment, but I was wondering if anyone knows what could possibly be causing this. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

Have u been diagnosed with PCOS? That can cause irregular and long cycles.

I would keep testing every couple of days. Maybe go see your gp to help find out what's going on. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->