Confused

Trying2BPt

Reaction score
My period is 5 days late, I have had headaches off and on for at least 3 days. I feel fatigued and I have felt pressure and cramping today and one other day. HOWEVER, pee test all 5 days have come back negative. I'm not sure what's going on. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe AF is trying to come :-(

My period is 5 days late, I have had headaches off and on for at least 3 days. I feel fatigued and I have felt pressure and cramping today and one other day. HOWEVER, pee test all 5 days have come back negative. I'm not sure what's going on. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe AF is trying to come :-(
I just did with my last period. Very similar, random cramping mid cycle and then just before my period was suppose to start. I took a test the day my period was suppose to show, negative and then took another at 3 days missed, negative. On the 5th day it just came out of no where! I don't know about you, but I just stopped taking my birth control at the end of December so I feel by body might be just trying to adjust itself. However, I have seen posts from other women who had BFN at a few days or even up to a week late and then their period never showed and later they got their BFP. Sometimes you can ovulate later than expected and that would cause either A:Your period to start later. or B:Your HCG levels are not high enough to detect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->