Confused !

Babybump87

Reaction score
Last months AF was a strange one. arrived on last Monday , started dark brown blood which was very light same on Tuesday . Nothing Wednesday and Thursday a few spotting Friday like light pink/reddish nothing Sat or Sun
So basically I’ve not had a “proper” full flow period just spotting and AF type cramps.

So did a test yesterday and it came back like this

5C737625-035A-426E-820D-8711FBEE1CE9.jpeg

So DH goes and gets a clear blue digital and a ASDA test with came back BFN D93FA223-DB10-4070-A4FE-7C6B930A6F2F.jpeg

I mean that’s once wicked evap indent !

Here’s another pic of it which I took this morning.

753A796C-3D62-4FFE-9C7C-63D97B37E364.jpeg

And the same brand test which I did with FMU 1D67B8D4-9330-4C3A-9479-048B3CFDEF66.jpeg

That is strange. It definitely looks positive. I know a lot of ladies say they have issues with the digital clear blues not being very sensitive so doesn't always read pregnant depending on DPO

It does look positive. How confusing!
I hope that you get some answers soon

That’s some line for an Evap. I always thought pink dye were more reliable but clearly not.

I always go for pink dyes because I thought they were more reliable too !

I’ve always got a pregnant with x weeks on the clear blue. I don’t even know what DPO I would be given we wasn’t trying and I take the pill !

With DS I had a strange AF then got a positive test the day before my AF was due the next month .

I will test again at the end of the week just to clear my mind !

OK so just because I am a POAS addict I took another test today . Different brand and as you can see it’s a BFN . So I’m going with a wicked evap on the first test !

image.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh thanks, that’s ok hunny . We wasn’t TTC and would be our first unplanned pregnancy but also very much wanted as we would like more children in the future !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->