Confused

rell1987

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Im new to this site so i apologise if i dont know any of the lingo.

A few weeks ago my fiance and i had unprotected sex, a couple of times, and afterwards i felt quite strange.

Then last week i started getting lightheaded, cramping, queasey and had quite a few headaches. I also lost my appetite. But then the beginning of this week i started getting earaches and sore throat so the doctor has put it down to a viral infection. But still i just felt like i could be pregnant.

I am due on my period any day now. I did have a tiny bit of brown blood yesterday and maybe the day before but it was really only noticeable when i wiped myself after going to the toilet and it has completely stopped today so i dont think its a period.

Then last night i noticed that my nipples were darker and they felt bruised when touched.

I took a home pregnancy test yesterday but it was negative.

Could i still be pregnant? I dont want to get my hopes up too much but there are quite a few symptoms.

I just wanted to get some advice from people who knew alot more about it than i did.

Thanks

Rell1987:blush:

Hey Didnt want to read and run,
all i can say is leave it a few more days and if you still dont come on, take another test
good luck, and welcome to BnB
xx

I agree hun...wait until the day your period is due, then take another test. It could be that you are pregnant, but the hormone isn't strong enough for th test to pick it up yet.

Good Luck....let us know how you get on. (By the way, the slight bleeding doesn't necessarily mean you aren't pg....it could be an implantation bleed).

xx

Thank you all for your comments.

Fingers crossed

Will Keep you posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g