Confused

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
i dont really know that much about opks after ovulation, but mine aren't stark white like i figured they wouldbe. I took one yesterday it was pretty light, but a tad bit darker today. I know womanstart early with these but how do you know if something is up???:wacko:Before ovulation they are WHITE...no line what so ever

oh and another question... so is it true after a mc you get pregnancy symptoms when you aren't pregnant????

Sometimes the Lh is sooo low that opk's show negative- but you usually ALWAYS have SOME Lh in your body which is why typically there is usually always a 2nd faint line. Also~ for some people- the opk's get progressively darker the closer to O- mine were like that up until this past month when I took fertility medication. Anyway, I would say the only reason to maybe question if something was wrong would be if you didn't get a positive... even then~ it doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong either. \

I have heard that you can get preggo symptoms after. but usually it's bc there is still a tiny amount of HCG leftover.

:hugs:

thanks holly. I def got a positive when i o'ed. but they are getting darker again? oh i don't know. I am beating myself up for eating soft serve ice cream today... figured it was ok as i am only in the tww... then i get home my boobs are KILLING me, i am SUPER tired, gassy, back hurts, getting twinges. Then i think "oh no! What did I do?!" ugh i am really hating wondering if i am pregnant and if i am if any little thing i do is going to make me miscarry again. I hate this. I am feeling like giving up.

wellllll.. could be symptoms from a new pregnancy!!! I know it's hard trying not to read too much into things .. I know in January .. I was like "I MUST BE GOING CRAZY!" I didn't believe any of my symptoms for fear of getting disappointed!

:happydance: I have all the symptoms above and now yellow cm which is what i had last time!!! Grrrrrrrr I am going to TRY my HARDEST not to get excited or think that I am.

Look at my evap

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ore-test-getting-weird-check-out-my-evap.html

oh and add constipation , i havent been constipated in ages, not even when i was pregnant last month. If i am not pregnant this is a cruel joke.

wellllll.. I will say.. from what I read- not sure how true- that most 2ww's women DO feel symptoms of pregnancy that are legit bc the body is preparing itself to BE preggo- BUT honestly you have a lot of good symptoms so far!!

I think you're pregnant Juliana!!!! Certainly would explain all those symptoms and the line on your pregnancy test!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->