Confused...

sarbear4266

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm hoping someone would be able to help :)

I was set to get AF on the 27th, well the 26th I woke up and used the bathroom and (sorry tmi!) when I wiped there was a lot of brown on the tp. I waited a bit and then there was some blood which was enough to where I thought AF showed up, had some cramping and I started using tampons. Since then, every time I take it out (sorry tmi again!) there is dark brown blood and just a tiny bit of red. I am always regular with a heavy flow and bad cramps the first 3 days. Now it is 2 days later,no cramping and the dark brown again. Could it be implantation? My bb's hurt so bad and when this started it went away. I am just so confused :( Any advice/replies would be great.

Fingers crossed for everyone :)

Sorry I can't contribute any 'technical knowledge'!
But, here's wishing you a BFP soon.

Hope others will be able to shed some light!

Thank you. I took at test on the 26th and it was a BFN, so I'm not sure what is up with my body!

If indeed it is implantation then you may need to wait a while for sufficient hCg to build up and be detectable .. :)

Frustrating isn't it? Sigh ....

My last period (and probably a very early MC) was on 18/6.
HPT was negative until 22/7 - spotted a very, very, very fine line.
Several HPTs continued to show very,very fine line until today.

When I had my positive last month, followed by AF the next day - I cried for days.

I am now confused, hopeful and worried!

It is VERY frustrating! It was more brown than red, medium/light and it is completely gone now!

I'm sorry :( it's such a hard thing to go through. After 3 losses I feel like it is never going to happen...

::dust::

Gone? Sounds promising!!

Keep your head up and hopefully you will get your BFP soon!!
A sticky and healthy bean!

:dust::dust:

It is VERY frustrating! It was more brown than red, medium/light and it is completely gone now!

I'm sorry :( it's such a hard thing to go through. After 3 losses I feel like it is never going to happen...

::dust::

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"