confused

KierinsMommy

Reaction score
ok my periods are always irregular and have been for as long as i can remember my last period was june 27th and it was a week and half long i had unprotected sex starting july 13th and since then i have been having pregnancy symptoms (i think i should know i already had a baby) but all pregnancy test are negative and i took like 5 so far see i didnt find out with my first till i was 12 weeks and 6 days i think it was because i was in strong denial then but i just feel pregnant now and i am just so confused :shrug:

Have you been to visit your gp and ask for a blood pregnancy test, those ones are much more sensitive. My mate was in a similar situation, she kept getting :bfn: when she was indeed pregnant.
What preg symptoms have you had.
In the meantime, sending lots of baby dust :)
:dust: :dust: :dust:

well my boobs having been fuller there not really that sensitive only at times morning sickness havnt thrown up yet but really on the verge to certain smells make me gag i am like a road map see my veins throughout my boobs and my stomach my nipples are getting a darker shade and i got those bumps i had with my first one again i made an appointment but cant get there til friday i hate my doctors

oh and alot of vaginal discharge and was experiencing some cramps before and now theyre just like tinges here and there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->