Confused??

MilitaryMummy

Mum to Macie Brooke xxx
Reaction score
Well we are NTNP and not bothered when it happens.. (very laid back approach)

Well my period usually comes around the end of the month/beginning of the next.

My last period lasted around 5 days wich is norm and was pretty heavy also norm for me.
We havent had sex this month (due to work/and everything else just havent had the time) lol. But my period still hasnt come yet?
Usually here by now?? (i think) i dont really chart.
Ive had lots of very stringy/white discharge? Sorry TMI

What do you ladies think???

xx

I had this when I was 3 days past my LMP, I still have not had my period and I am 17 days late now. I am not too sure what the CM is I have read that it could be your mucus plug or it could be because you did not ovulate last month so your period did not come and you have ovulated, sorry its not a definitive answer.

I am having quite a few pregnancy symptoms though swollen sore breasts, nausea (all day) not vomiting though :) and terrible wind.... :S but I keep getting :bfn:

I have another blood test booked for a week on Friday I should have a definite answer then.

Hope you get sorted soon hun :)

T xx

Thank you tonieolive!
I'm kinda hoping I am but at the same time I'm not overly fussed if I'm not you know?? Will see what happens the rest of the week and weekend then do a test maybe?
I'm not having any pregnancy symptoms other than constantly needing the loo all of a sudden. And my IBS is playing havoc. I ha the loo problem with my 1st pregnancy but that was it!!! I'm not a symptoms person hehe.

Anyone else out there got an answer? Or what they think I should do!??

Xxx

Didn't want to read and run but when my CM has ever been like that it is only around the time that I ovulate (well with TTC for my first anyways) ... I just keep track of my period start and end dates now..
Sorry I am not much help :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->