Confusing Baby!

jackiea85

Mum of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to see if anyone had a similar problem with their baby. Joseph started sleeping through the night at about 8 weeks old and was taking 4 7oz bottles a day. Suddenly this last week he is taking 5-6 5oz bottles and waking up at 2am.
I thought he might be teething as he is grumpy with red cheeks and plenty of dribble! Would teething affect his feeding in this way or could be something else?
He still sleeps a lot, instead of going 10-8ish he now goes 10-9 with an hour gap around 2-4am, and he still seems to be taking plenty of milk so would you just assume everything is ok and he is just changing his routine?

Thanks xx

A lot of babies do start teething at 3 months onwards. Red cheeks and drooling are big signs.

I have started having this Tristan as well. He was just about sleeping from 9 - 5/6 and has recently started waking again at 3. He also has started drooling a lot. I am looking for teeth as well.

xxx

Yes, teething is probably the cause of all these changes. Poor little guy :hugs:

Thanks for replying. Do you know if there is anything I can do to help him? I've tried giving him a teether but he hates it, he can't have bonjela for another month as far as I know and I don't want to give him calpol too often. I really can't think of anything else x

You can get Dentinox teething gel that is suitable from birth, but I thought the baby bonjela was from 2 + months? x

Thanks, I'll look for Dentinox, I heard it was 4 months but wasn't sure xx

Just checked : Bonjela is for 2 + months in UK, but for USA it says 4 months for some reason. But I definatley know Dentinox can be used from birth cause I have some and it says that on the box. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->