Confusing bleeding?

weary

Reaction score
First off, ew.

Secondly, I have a 5 year old so I've been through pregnancy before, but I've never experienced anything like this.

We are ttc since August and I was for sure that in November, we had done it! I did not have a period in November at all. I did spot (VERY light no liner needed only when I wiped once a day) on the 14, 15, 16, 19, and 27. I was supposed to start my period on the 20th.

But on December 2nd I had some brown discharge which is VERY unlike my normal periods. It lasted until December 7th. It mainly was only there when I wiped (TMI!!!) except for a few instances where it was in the liner when I went to the bathroom. Twice there was bright red blood, but no clots which is very unlike my normal period. I had VERY slight cramps (which is also not normal with my periods...) and not everyday. My next period was supposed to be on Monday or Wednesday (I cannot remember...).

I currently have had pink spotting and slight cramping on Monday, Wednesday, and today but only after working out and it's only when I wipe and it's only one time.

(Usually, my periods are very heavy at the beginning and then lighten up and I always have to use tampons and liners. And for the first 3 days, I always have cramps.)

I took a HPT on Friday or Saturday and it was negative, but I can't help but wonder if maybe I am pregnant?

Any thoughts? Wisdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->