Confusion - Am I pregnant or not?

lishmin

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am confused! :wacko:

I had a missed miscarriage back in April, I am now 6 days late. I took a pregnancy test on Sunday which was negative, I came back after lunch and it was positive. Could have been evap line so took a test Monday, Faint pink line appeared but very faint.

Went to doctors yesterday, doctor was not convinced by the faint line so took some bloods to confirm.

I started to think I am going crazy or I am PG but have miscarried already, so I went and purchased a clear blue digital. Took the test at 6pm last night, came back PG 1-2weeks!

I have called for my blood test results this morning and they have not returned. I am just so worried that I have already miscarried its driving me insane.

Your thoughts please girls :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know from my own experience that after mc you can ovulate late due to your hormones settling down, so maybe that's what as happened to you and you are just very early on. I would take the digital result as a good sign and if you are really worried you could always test again after a week to see if it's gone up - I'm sure it will have. Congratulations and hope all goes well fir you x

i dont have any advise but i hope its good news for you xx

I know from my own experience that after mc you can ovulate late due to your hormones settling down, so maybe that's what as happened to you and you are just very early on. I would take the digital result as a good sign and if you are really worried you could always test again after a week to see if it's gone up - I'm sure it will have. Congratulations and hope all goes well fir you x

I think you are right and I have ovulated late. I have also spoken to the doctor and the blood test is positive, however not all good news as I have a thyroid problem which they believe may have affected my last pregnancy and the levels have risen for that too!

Got to go for an emergency appointment tomorrow to look at what I do now. Want so badly to get excited but I feel sick with worry.

:wacko:

:hug:

I know after my last miscarriage I ovulated late. hCG was negative after 2 days so I started OV tests 2 weeks later and NOTHING. No CM either. So then I started with the Dollar Tree hpt's. I ended up getting a faint positive exactly 5 weeks after the miscarriage. When I had my first ultrasound it turns out I was only 9dpo when I got the positive! So I did ovulate that. Good luck I hope all is well!

Glad the blood test confirmed it. Hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow. At least your doctor seems to be on the ball x

Glad you got a confirmed blood test! Sounds like you are still early, and they caught your thyroid problem early, so they should be able to do something to help you out!!!

Hi There im new to this haven't posted before but im in a similar situation, I had a MMC on the 23rd May I , was or at least I thought I was 12 weeks I had a scan and the pregnancy was measured at only 6 weeks. I decided to have a ERPC as I just wanted it to be over if you understand?

It is now 5 weeks later and my pregnancy symptoms stopped around two weeks ago so I decided to to a test just to confirm and it was a BFN. We decided to not try but not prevent also so as not to be stressed! however I started being moody and increased toilet trips but no other symptoms? so I decided to do a cheap test and it was a faint BFP. As it was so faint I did another to and all the same result very faint positive, that was 4 days ago. SO! yesterday I decided to do a clearblue digital test which came back with a BFP and said 1-2 weeks, but I still wasn't convinced so I did another this morning which said the same??

I'm really REALLY confused as I do not have the breast tenderness I ALWAYS have ( I have 3 children 18,13 &9) and my Angel baby, but please help me out here as I also had a chemical pregnancy in Jan of this year, and then found out I was pregnant in March and was so Happy, but scared as I was quite ill the whole time. When we went to the scan I had relaxed a little as I was 12 weeks and thought I was out of the danger zone, how wrong i was! the sanographer sorry spelt totally wrong!! lol but he kept asking about dates etc that's when I knew... anyway its been hard but now I really scared to even believe I could be pregnant do you think it just traces from my miscarriage??? 5 weeks ago?? after the ERPC I bled for one day and then had brown discharge for another week sorry if TMI. I called my docs and they said its a new preg as i tested neg 2 weeks ago, but im not so sure.. keep thinking im gonna get my AF at anytime as im cramping a little, sorry for the long post!!! any advice would be great!!

Hi There im new to this haven't posted before but im in a similar situation, I had a MMC on the 23rd May I , was or at least I thought I was 12 weeks I had a scan and the pregnancy was measured at only 6 weeks. I decided to have a ERPC as I just wanted it to be over if you understand?

It is now 5 weeks later and my pregnancy symptoms stopped around two weeks ago so I decided to to a test just to confirm and it was a BFN. We decided to not try but not prevent also so as not to be stressed! however I started being moody and increased toilet trips but no other symptoms? so I decided to do a cheap test and it was a faint BFP. As it was so faint I did another to and all the same result very faint positive, that was 4 days ago. SO! yesterday I decided to do a clearblue digital test which came back with a BFP and said 1-2 weeks, but I still wasn't convinced so I did another this morning which said the same??

I'm really REALLY confused as I do not have the breast tenderness I ALWAYS have ( I have 3 children 18,13 &9) and my Angel baby, but please help me out here as I also had a chemical pregnancy in Jan of this year, and then found out I was pregnant in March and was so Happy, but scared as I was quite ill the whole time. When we went to the scan I had relaxed a little as I was 12 weeks and thought I was out of the danger zone, how wrong i was! the sanographer sorry spelt totally wrong!! lol but he kept asking about dates etc that's when I knew... anyway its been hard but now I really scared to even believe I could be pregnant do you think it just traces from my miscarriage??? 5 weeks ago?? after the ERPC I bled for one day and then had brown discharge for another week sorry if TMI. I called my docs and they said its a new preg as i tested neg 2 weeks ago, but im not so sure.. keep thinking im gonna get my AF at anytime as im cramping a little, sorry for the long post!!! any advice would be great!!

After the MC how did you test blood or HPT? The reason I ask is I MC on 06/12, my betas were 55, on 06/19 the HPT was negative, but on 06/22 my HCG was still 15. Somewhere between that result 06/22 and on 06/29 had another beta drawn it was 0. I also got a +OPK on 06/29, had O symptoms since 06/26

Iw ould have your betas drawn and if they are doubling it is a new pregnancy. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->