Congested baby - Snufflebabe anyone?

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
Hi. Poppy (and I!!) barely slept last night as she is so full of a cold and can't breathe through her nose. I tried putting Olbas oil tissues by her cot but that didn't help so am going to head to the pharmacy today to see what I can get.

Have used saline drops before and didn't find them that good, but her cold is much worse this time and I really feel like she needs help to get those sneezes out. Has anyone tried the Snufflebabe rub? Wondering whether to try and buy some of that too.

WIll try having her in the bathroom while I shower and also propping up her mattress at night, but any other tips greatly appreciated.Thanks

We've used snufflebabe and it's great! We rub a bit on his chest rather than tying something with it on onto his cot. We have a Karvol plug in vaporiser thing too. Hope she's feeling better soon :hugs: x

What a surprise...Poppy and I have colds too! Yes, we use snufflebabe and Karvol drops on a bib tied to her cot too. Going to take her into the bathroom with me in a min while I have a hot shower, see if that helps. Also a good idea to put a layer of vaseline under her nostrils to stop then getting sore with all the dried snot...nice!

My only suggestion is a menthol rub (I'm presuming thats what Snufflebabe is LOL Here, we have Vicks) and also putting a vaporizer in her room at night time. Also, if you put a little bit of the menthol rub on her feet with a pair of socks on, it'll stop any coughs as well (if she has any) :)

When Hannah had a cold we used snufflebabe on her chest and a plug in vaporiser. We also propped her cot up at one end using some books

I use snufflebabes on jacob and it works great :) XxX

My OH sucks all the gunk out of Maleys nose. It is nasty and i cant do it and Maley screams but after a few seconds she stops and her nose is clear and she can breathe better.

yup my best friends were vicks vapourizer and vicks under his feet ..i also used saline in his nose and pumped out all the boggies before bed time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->