congested?

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
anyone else have a pretty nasally newborn?

Alexander breaths pretty loud and nasally sometimes right when he falls asleep and it sort of tapers off. Two times in the last week he has been super uncomfortable and ended up "sneezing" through some green like snot.....

any ideas?

:hug:

my son was always congested when he was newborn , i used lots of saline drops and a nose pump to keep him comfortable , but as you mentioned its green maybe he caught a lil cold ..as usually its clear or light yellow

He may still have some mucus stuck in him. Helena was super congested for the first month. A humidifier helps a bit, and saline drops will help (and probably make him scream! I cried when the doctor put them in Helena's nose)

yep, maddi had lots of mucus in her, esp from my c-section as she wasn't compressed, she just coughed it up and pooed it our after a few days honey x

Harry has been snotty since birth but i dont think its helped that since hes been born at least one of us has had a cold!! He is the same it was bright green and all we did was sat him on our lap in the shower room with the hot shower going for the steam to help clear him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->