October Pumpkins *testing thread*

Yea I would love it if he was right! Haha!
Just didnt want to spend the money for a frer since i’ve been testing so much. Thats why i keep doing the cheapies and i got the clearblue inexpensive from commissary.
I hope they do an ultrasound on Tuesday. Perhaps i’ll pick up a frer.
I get what you mean hun cheapies are always good for poas addicts :haha: if testing so much then yea I wouldn't want to spend to much money either, fingers crossed they do on Tuesday xx

@HalfricanMa i am always so mad at myself when I waste frers so I get it 100%. Your case is absolutely baffling and I’m praying your boy’s intuition is right.
And haha you are the best, no I don’t have any desire to test whatsoever, I have one easy@home hpt (which means I took NINETEEN last cycle, jeez) and like 4 Walmart cheapies. Don’t want to buy anything else unless I get a positive on one of those. But I don’t feel hopeful this cycle.

@NightFlower hi honey <3

@HalfricanMa i am always so mad at myself when I waste frers so I get it 100%. Your case is absolutely baffling and I’m praying your boy’s intuition is right.
And haha you are the best, no I don’t have any desire to test whatsoever, I have one easy@home hpt (which means I took NINETEEN last cycle, jeez) and like 4 Walmart cheapies. Don’t want to buy anything else unless I get a positive on one of those. But I don’t feel hopeful this cycle.

@NightFlower hi honey <3
Hey girl. Good luck to everyone still testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->