Congratulations to our very own Merv's Mum

pimento1979

Reaction score
Our loved Merv's Mum has some exciting news I think she should share on here... no, she's not expecting :haha:

Those of you who are friends with her on FB know... She has worked very hard towards something and has succeeded in achieving it...

C'mon MM, don't want to steal your thunder- shout it out from the rooftops!! :happydance::kiss::thumbup:

I know! Great news, fab achievement. Well done xxx

:blush: what are you like!!!

I'm no longer a trainee doula! I'm officially a Doula UK recognised birth Doula as of yesterday and very pleased about it indeed! I trained last October and I've attended 7 births since January, two BnBers and its been AMAZING!! I have a clean sheet on my home births - no transfers and 100% drug free and most times the MWs are in attendance too :winkwink: my journey has only just begun and I'm excited to have finally found my calling after 37 years on earth!

Thank you Cathy and all of you. You're very kind x

wow that is awesome!!! congrats!! wish I could afford a doula for my next one, but my insurance does not cover them. ; (

Unless you count rescue remedy which I sneak in to the womans water! :lol: I'm really proud of my clients - they do the hard work.

well done hun! what a fab achievement! x

Got distracted the other day and forgot to come on here and say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So very proud of you! x

Little slow on the uptake here!! Fantastic news MM, well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->