Connecta carrier

Freyasmum

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi

My friend very kindly bought me a connecta carrier for Ollie. I had a structured front pack with Freya, and am really looking forward to using the connecta.

Just wondered though... I know it says suitable for 'newborn', but from what age/weight can you really start using it?
And I know that when they're tiny you should put them in 'froggy' style (with legs tucked in), so what is the extra wee strap bit for?

I find the instructions that came with it not very useful as the pictures show a black carrier so it's almost impossible to actually see what they're doing.

Thanks for your help. I'll probably come up with more questions when I really start trying it out...

I haven't had a connecta since Leyla was a newborn but we got our other mei tai when she was quite young and it was fine. As long as your LO is happy to do the froggy position, it's great. I think the extra strap is a chest strap. When you have LO on your back, you can clip it round the straps on your chest to stop them slipping outwards. You can also use it when your LO is small but has their legs out to narrow the base of the carrier by clipping it round it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->