Connecta Help

Kitten

Mummy to Theakston & Nyah
Reaction score
I got my Child Tax Credit back paid so can finally afford a Connecta :happydance:

However, I can't decide which one! I like the ponyskin giraffe ones but then have to decide on a lining fabric which is even more decisions lol. So, what do you reckon? First of all, ponyskin or normal??

https://www.connectababycarrier.com/catalog.php?category=11

If normal, I'm torn between Noguchi, Tubby cats, or pine coriander. I'd get black straps.

If ponyskin I'd get big or little giraffe but don't know whether to get black drill or black fleece lining. Do you think fleece lining would be too warm or would it just be nice and soft? At the moment with it still being mostly sunny still here the calin bleu micro fleece wrap gets us a bit sweaty, but I guess with the connecta he's not squished into my body in the same way. Obviously the calin bleu is therefore good for the colder months so it would make sense to get a summer suitable connecta so I have one for each type of weather. Would fleece be unsuitable for warm days do you think? :shrug:

Hiya, sorry but i'm going to be no help really as i'm hopeless at deciding on fabrics!

But i think you'd be better having the drill lining as the fleece would probably get sweaty. I've got a connecta and Niamh does get sweaty as they are still as close to the body as they are when wrapped. Plus my OH will carry her as long as the black twill side is showing.

I love my connecta though and its been worth every penny. Are you having a sleepy hood? I haven't got one on mine but sometimes wish i had.

Yeah they do the integra add-on now so going to go for that. Thanks for the advice, drill lining it is! Do you think having the ponyskin outer would make it too warm? God I'm useless. I've emailed them asking all this stuff but still waiting on a reply. So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->