Considering Adoption

First of all, I'm very sorry for your losses. I also had 4 miscarriages before we decided to pursue adoption.

The best advice I can give is to start looking up local agencies and give them a call. Ask lots of questions about prices, wait time, home study, ect. By doing this you will naturally start to get a feel for how each agency does things and who you feel most comfortable with. We ended up going with an out of state agency because we did not find a local one that we liked.

I wish you the best of luck with your cycle this month, but if you do decide to start the adoption process I'd be more than happy to help. I see that you are in the states so I can tell you how our adoption went and what questions you should be asking. Please feel free to PM me any time! :hugs:

First of all, I'm very sorry for your losses. I also had 4 miscarriages before we decided to pursue adoption.

The best advice I can give is to start looking up local agencies and give them a call. Ask lots of questions about prices, wait time, home study, ect. By doing this you will naturally start to get a feel for how each agency does things and who you feel most comfortable with. We ended up going with an out of state agency because we did not find a local one that we liked.

I wish you the best of luck with your cycle this month, but if you do decide to start the adoption process I'd be more than happy to help. I see that you are in the states so I can tell you how our adoption went and what questions you should be asking. Please feel free to PM me any time! :hugs:

I've also started considering adoption and would be interested in hearing about your journey..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->