Considering these names...opinions please!

michelle8733

Mom to Scarlett Grace
Reaction score
So for a girl we've decided on either Sadie Cheyenne or Sadie Jade. I prefer Sadie Cheyenne, but my husband prefers Sadie Jade.

And for a boy I love the name Gage, but my husband doesn't so I guess that's out:dohh:. So we have since come up with Colton (middle name ??), and Drake Ronan.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or opinions I'd love to hear! Thanks! :thumbup:

I like Sadie Cheyenne as well
Colton is a name not a lot of babies have
Colton Levi
Colton Taylor
Colton Ezra

Prefer Sadie Jade

Not keen on any of the boys names sorry but i like Ronan best.

How about Corban as an alternative to Colton?

So at the moment we are stuck between the boy names Colton Gage or Drake Ronan.

He's still wanting Sadie Jade, and I'm still wanting Sadie Cheyenne for a girl.

It's a good thing we still have about 8 more months to figure it out lol! :dohh:

I'm pretty much a lurker but here's my vote...
Sadie Jade or Colton Gage

So for a girl we've decided on either Sadie Cheyenne or Sadie Jade. I prefer Sadie Cheyenne, but my husband prefers Sadie Jade.

And for a boy I love the name Gage, but my husband doesn't so I guess that's out:dohh:. So we have since come up with Colton (middle name ??), and Drake Ronan.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or opinions I'd love to hear! Thanks! :thumbup:

Sadie Cheyenne doesn't sound right to me but I'm Scottish so I think my pronunciation of it is harsher than yours would be :dohh:

I like Drake Ronan but actually prefer it the other way about Ronan Drake. But then again, I don't know your surname so it may sound better the first way with your surname.

At least you have plenty of thinking time. :kiss:

Sorry to say I'm not a big fan of either name you have picked for a girl BUT Sadie Jade I think has a much nicer ring to it. :)

I prefer Colton to Drake and that could be because I grew up watching The 3 Ninjas as a kid. One of the characters was called Colt. So I say Colton and as a middle name, I think Michael goes well with it - or James. :) I also think if you like Gage, I'd push for it. You have to carry and give birth so I think he should give in on those grounds. :haha:

Sadie Jade is a bit rhymey for me so prefer Sadie Cheyenne. And I like Colton better than Drake for a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->