considering trying a midwife office birth

kajastarlight

Number 3 on the way!
Reaction score
I have two sons. Both hospital and epidural births. I am wtt #3 and thinking about trying natural birth in a midwife clinic. I have done a virtual tour and it just looks lovely. Like a luxury hotel suite! But I worry.... DS1 was born with the ambilicle cord wrapped around his neck so tight they had to push him back in to cut it from around his neck. 48 stitches from that! They don't go back in nearly as easy as they come out... and even that is not easy. Thank the Good Lord I had an epidural for that! DS2 came out uneventfully after 3 min of pushing. Easy peasy! But again love that epidural. I had OK experience with the epidural itself. I remember everything and DS2 was alert and ready to nurse. And boy was he shocked when my milk came in right away! All and all ok experiences but the hospital stay was maddening and the nurses ticked me off.

Anywhoo, I want natural this time but am afraid of problems.... Any advice or reassurance you would give to a person pondering natural no hospital birth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->