considering trying opks, advice needed!

jenners45

TTC #1
Reaction score
So af arrived bang on cue for the 10th time since we started ttc, my cycles are very regular infact the last four have all been 29 days. I want to try opks just to confirm when im ovulating, and workout if we are timing things right, can anyone recommend a reliable brand. Im in the UK. Thanks.

I'm new to opks and just started using them this past cycle to try and figure out when I ovulate as well. I just bought some cheapies on Amazon, I believe they were about $22 for 50 opks and 20 hpts. Not sure if they ship to the UK but here's the link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026995KO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I am in the UK...I usually get a load of the Internet cheapie ones....just go onto Amazon...you get like 30 for a fiver or something silly...they are green packaging. You have to have an eye for lines though in terms of intensity.....

The best by far tbh is the clear blue one which predict the 2 most fertile days (not the 4 days one...can't be bothered with all that flashy solid smiley)...they give you a smiley face when you are fertile. They are obviously more pricey typically £20 for a pack of 10 average...sometimes reduced.

As I used clearblue for a few cycles I sort of knew when my fertile days were so could use the cheapie one in a bigger window and clearblue ones days 12-15.... Just to pinpoint for sure

Good luck

I always got wondfo off of amazon for really cheap...taht way you can test a few times a day without spending a fortune. Not sure if they have them in the UK, but they probably have similar internet cheapies if not those!

I always got wondfo off of amazon for really cheap...taht way you can test a few times a day without spending a fortune. Not sure if they have them in the UK, but they probably have similar internet cheapies if not those!

I don't think they are called that in UK but we have similar I believe....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/238/dp/B00...d=1433318120&sr=8-1&keywords=ovulation+sticks

They are good and cheap but if you want to be 100% sure (and not have interpret lines) then CB best and easy to interpret. But pricey!

Mine were from Amazon too, £5 for 30. The brand was 'true'

This is my first time using them but found them very easy to use.

I use wondfo from day 8. When they get very dark just before I think ovulation will occur I test for a few days with the clear blue as well. I got 20 of the wondfo for 9 euro off eBay.

Thanks all might go for the clearblue to start with just to get used to them, I'm hoping that with such regular cycles my ovulation ought to be pretty regular to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->