Conspitated

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Ella has been struggling to poo for 3 days now and if she does its very hard and in little bits ( TMI sorry ;) )

She really tries but nothing is happening , and she is becoming uncomfy with it.
I havent had this problem before , she has water, fruit ect.
What else can i do to help her??

Maybe a little juice? I usually don't say any babies need juice under a year, or really even older lol, but if she's having the water and fruit maybe that would help? I would still dilute it but if it's something she isn't used to it should help her. Or up her fruit intake for a few days. Maybe some prunes babyfood?

Maybe a little juice? I usually don't say any babies need juice under a year, or really even older lol, but if she's having the water and fruit maybe that would help? I would still dilute it but if it's something she isn't used to it should help her. Or up her fruit intake for a few days. Maybe some prunes babyfood?

Thanks ill try that! Ill pop into boots today and have a nose! Didnt know they did prunes baby food so ill also have a look! :)

I'm not sure where your from but they do here in the US :) I know they also make some mixed with apples I think it is and I think they have some diff varieties of "baby" juice by gerber thats apple prune and some other mixtures. Hope it helps

kay there is an ella's kitchen puree with prunes in it (a brown sachet) try that. normally helps Bella 'go'

its butternut squash, carrot, apple and prunes....

https://www.ellaskitchen.co.uk/our-products/stage-1-baby-food/butternut-squash/

for tommy id do 1oz of water to 5ml orange juice, id give her 1oz to 10ml juice works a treat..this was hv advise to me

h x

My friend has a little girl and she swears by the ella's kitchens prunes baby food if her little girl is ever a little constipated.. I know you can get Ella's kitchen from tescos and asda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->