Constant pelvic pain...help!

TaraMum

Mum of baby & teen!
Reaction score
Does anyone else suffer with this?

I'm 4w5d pregnant and had a teeny bit of brown spotting (it was so tiny I had to look twice). I remember having spotting and pain with my daughter 3 years ago, but can't remember if the pain was constant. It's just this dull ache/pressure feeling, it's not stopping me from doing housework etc but I'm always aware of it. Saw my GP this morning who has booked me in for a scan in 2 weeks time. I'm 40 years old and this is my 4th pregnancy so obviously I'm a little concerned, any advice would be welcomed :)

Thanks ladies :flower:

I'm not sure how helpful I can be, because this is my first (after a loss) so EVERYTHING makes me nervous.

But I'm 7 weeks 1 day today with a scan tomorrow, and I have a somewhat constant pressure type of feeling in pelvis (not quite like "cramps" really, but similar to one of the feelings that comes along with being pre-period), along with tons of random tweaks, pains, or "odd feelings" in my stomach, lower region, and even all the way up to my ribs once (that one was likely constipation related).

I am fairly certain that all that is pretty normal. I read somewhere: "the best advice I was ever given during early pregnancy was just the knowledge that there's a bunch of random aches and pains"

I think barring really painful, strong constant cramping or anything SUPER intense it's considered normal.

Yeah it's similar here, just really annoying! I did another pregnancy test this morning just to see how things were and the line was super dark (5 days late now), so can only take that as a positive and that little sausage is just making him/herself comfortable :) Thank you for the reply x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->