Constant wet/damp feeling

xxmyheartxx

momma of 7
Reaction score
You would think I would know by now lol, but today I've lost a big glob of cm and now I feel very wet/damp even with a pantyliner on so much my jeans feel damp, had a few cramps earlier which seem to have gone, I have a mw appointment tomorrow or do i need to ring the day unit?

From what I remember from my first that was pretty normal, as long as the CM isn't blood tinged and could be your mucus plug. But it doesn't sound like that.

Your body sometimes produces more CM if you are sick or feeling under the weather to protect your cervix from infection.

Omg, completely on the same wave length, it feels horrible! To the point sometimes im at work and i have to go to the toilet to make sure everything is ok.. 8-[ I'm forever feeling horrible and sweaty down there, it's like you do forget and think oh yeah i forgot how minging you can sometimes feel! It's like you just want to walk around in your pants all day to try stop the damp feeling lol. x

Yes, I feel damp most of the day too. I actually try to go naked on my bottom half while I'm at home! If I can't I change my knickers. I feel like I'm going to end up with thrush or something if I'm constantly damp.

If you're still worried now, of course ring them and see what they say. But they'll most likely tell you it's all just pregnancy stuff!

Thank you for all of your replies 😀 You have all eased my mind, I will just mention it tomorrow when I see the midwife x

I am the same . Always do a cotton feel extra large panty liner that's actually very comfy ! I don't feel sweaty or uncomfortable . On a particularly icky day I'll go through 5 or 6 . But then I like to keep them as dry as possible . They're even comfy enough to wear at night .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->