Constipated...but suddenly not at 9-10 weeks

Sophie2015

Reaction score
Anyone else been constipated and then it suddenly went away at 9ish weeks? It was one of my only real symptoms and now it's gone. Should I be worried? I've had 3 scans. The most recent one last Wednesday and baby was measuring 2 days ahead with HB 170. But I'm worried something has happened since then.

I wish you the best! We all know symptoms come and go. When's your next scan?

I think my first trimester constipation eased up around this time. It would make sense because the placenta takes over progesterone production so it won't affect your digestion as much anymore.

I've just started cramping and spotting pinkish brown. This is a first for me. So worried all signs are pointing towards another mc

I hope the spotting eases soon, and it's nothing to worry about. :hugs: my constipation comes and goes, somedays I can't poo at all, and then others I can go quite easily! Sorry, TMI :blush:

Thought I'd update. Spotting stopped after about 30 min. Still cramping off and on but milder. Constipation has returned today. Had a scan and everythg looks great. HR 173. No idea what caused the spotting. Dr has put me on modified bed rest for the next 4 weeks. Thank you ladies for responding to my post. I was so upset and you all helped so much.

Constipation has come and gone for me throughout my whole pregnancy so far. I'll have a few days where nothing moves, then a few days where the whole earth moves, wash, rinse, and repeat. Stool softeners are okay and can be used to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->