Constipation question?

Skywalker

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Even though I was pregnant pretty recently (my baby is one now) I am forgetting much of the symptoms I had.

Both times I've been pregnant, I had some light cramping at the beginning and constipation at some point during the pregnancy but I don't remember how early the constipation started. I just noticed that I have both the light cramping and constipation.

It could just be that I'm having sex again and that's new for my body and the constipation, who knows, maybe something I ate.

I haven't gotten my period back since giving birth because I've been breastfeeding so I have no idea if it's even possible for me to get pregnant and also am not able to tell you if I'm "late" or anything because my last period was like in June or July 2013 :haha:

But what's the earliest constipation can happen after pregnancy? We had sex on the 9th of May and it's only the 17th now so that is a little soon, no?

Thanks for your thoughts!

Constipation for me was actually the earliest sign something was happening! I remember that I had terrible constipation in the TWW even though my diet hadn't changed at all, it then eased up until I was 6 weeks pregnant.. Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->