Consultant appt tomorrow...supposed to be being induced...

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
Ok...so am 3 days past dd now and since 12 week scan and appt, dr said that I will be induced on the 7th may...so got my appt through the post a few days later and thought no more of it...well have been told by mw that it might not be the case, i might not be induced tomorrow despite being told that I would be....I hope I am to be honest..or at least another sweep because my mw didnt bother making me another appt to see her after I had sweep on thursday and just said oh...youve got the hospital appt they will do something...so I dont know what to expect...all I know is that my hips are agony, as is back and pelvis cracks when I walk...mw thinks spd and im still waiting for physio appt that I was referred for back in jan...
Im a lil nervous just because I dont know what to expect! xxx

That really sucks :( surely they cant give you a date and go back on it. Did they say why they had decidee not to induce you ??

Hmm it's tough when you think you have a game plan and its changed. Why were they going to induce you only a few days after due date? Cause of your spd and pain? Just curious. I'm sure you're anxious to have your baby here.... I ws induced with my first at 41 1/2 wks and I pray to god I go into labor on my own this time. Try to hang in there. Maybe you will go into labor while waiting for this induction to get sorted out, that would be great!

They havent said they wont induce me today, just said now oh if the ward is busy it might not be today and they will bokk me in :-\ they didnt want me going too much over due date due to my asthma and there is big risk of baby being born with bilateral hip dislocation as it runs in my hubbys family (he was born with dislocaTed hips and required an a frame when a baby due to a hereditary condition) and apparently longer baby is overdue and getting bigger higher chance of dislocation however am having a girl and issue seems to just effect boys in the family so fingers crossed she will be all good, but it does appear that she will be a bigger baby, apparently 8lb or bigger xxxxx

Good luck today dear!! :) hope we get an update with good news :)

Good luck I hope they get it sorted for you. I had my 2nd sweep today (40 +5) and have another sweep booked for Friday. They have booked me in to be induced on Tues 14 and I will be 41 +5. I'm hoping something happens before then!

Not been induced today, been given date of 15th may for induction but been given very thorough stretch nd sweep and am 3cm dilated :-D lil girlie very very low now and dr thinks ill go naturally before then :) xxx thanks ladies :-D

3 cm for your first child! That's great maybe the sweep will work and you'll go very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->