Consultant

Imi

Reaction score
Went to see the wonderful Mrs Chattington today, was feeling fine, great fantastic even! ... she was running behind (as per usual) so i finally goes in all smiles and it went down hill from there. :cry:

I feel fine ...ok i've had breathlessness climbing the starts and im stuggling to carry maddie but hey thats life init you just carry on!
So she did my peak flow (normal person 500) mine ...270 shit i thought when i see her face! (Had a coughing fit at this point lol) ... then we went through all my inhalers ... on im max inhalers and max dosage for everything we have no other options on medication, She checked my chest and she said im wheezing and have a "rattle" and she wasn't to happy about it.

She got out my notes from when i saw her last yr when PG with maddie and said my Peak flow result was worse now at 22wk than i was at 27wks PG with maddie.

For the second time in 3wks i have been told by no less than 2 different consultants i shall be admitted from around the 32wk mark for treatment and monitoring, I have to have steriods (oral and Injection form) will be on nebs and have clinic everyday.

Totally gutted about this but she is adimant things arn't good, ok so i haven't been feeling great but i didn't think i was that bad, being induced aound 36+wks is going to happen but im soooo annoyed that i im gonna be stuck in that hospital again for that amount of time!

Just hope it pisses down with rain, it goes cold and i can breath properly so none of this has to happen!! ....

Totally sucks ... well i have to go back again in 3wks ...

YAY me :hissy:

Aww hunny that sucks big style:hugs:

I could understand it if i felt reallllly shitty i don't just a bit breathless!

xxx

Yeah but it's prob because asthma, i don't have it and started the breathless thig heaps later than you have hun
It's always best to be on safe side no matter how annoying and pain in arse it is

My ashma started gettng bad last year when preggers with lala ... now it just not god at all!

I know this is the only way and they need to make sure bubs is coping too just bloody gutted tis happening again ...

Looks like maddie gonna spend lots of time with god muummy charl lol!
xxx

Thats what God parants are for LOL

I know its a pain in arse love but it gotta be done:hugs: :hugs:

Hun is it an option for you to go swimming? I know its ment to really help with asthama, and its great when PG too, it might make enough of a difference to your blood oxygen levels to keep your out of hospital.

Aww Imi .. sorry to hear that things are a bit shitty for you :hugs: Hope things improve for you.

Oh no, not again hunnie. :hugs:

I have ashtma too, it really sucks doesn't it.

Its not just the ashama tis my chest in general,

maddie wedged her foot in my diafram(SP) and i have small (very disfunctional) broncci once i start getting breathless i end up having a full blown attack, beacuse of everything gettin pushed and wedged i struggle to breath anyway lol :(

Im ok for now, lots of inhalers(max dosage) and an areo chamber so im on the best combination that i can have but the prob is there that there are no other inhalers/options i can have, apart from hospital treatment as it has to be closley monitored.

Like i say though just a bit of a bummer! ... like you say amanda it's "again" for me, you know what i was like last time and how hard i found it so i can't say im looking forward to it tbh!

But as long as ellie j arrives safe and sound and i can get back on track ASAP then i'll do whatever they tell me to!

xxx

awww hun i'm so sorry, i hope it doesn't get any worse for you and you get the induction at 36 again

Awwwww Imi, I really hope things are better for you later on than they are being painted at this moment in time! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->