Consuming me!!!

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
My every waking thought is of TTC/having a baby. In fact my every thought, including those whilst I sleep is the same. I am driving myself nuts, and probably my DH too. Last night I wouldnt let him sleep until we had discussed names :wacko: Then when I finally went to sleep I dreamt of babies :wacko: Then two hours later I woke up and not only was I convinced I felt pregnant (ovulation was either yesterday or the day before) :wacko: but I could not get back to sleep as all I could visualise was sperm meeting egg :wacko::haha:

I hate that this has taken over my life though, please tell me I am not alone?

Hey Tasha, I didnt want to read and run. You are not alone. I think anyone who has had a loss also is EVEN MORE consumed. I spend hours of my day (I finished working in Dec) trowling through these posts for comfort, trowling websites for information, and have a whole :wacko: type set of tools to help me conceive. I am sorry you have had to suffer loss'. I had an ectopic back in Sept 09 and a MC 09/01/10. The journey for us is made even harder. I do try to get out of the house, exercise and start gardening to take my mind off it- I end up back to trowling though :(

you are prefectly normal and it is perfectly understable after what you have been through. Be kind to yourself and :hugs:

Minimin

Hi Tasha,

Ur not alone all i do is think about babies , we're been trying for 6 years and got no where we spent 6 grand on IVF and got pregnant in dec i was over the moon finally fort it was my time, Had two early scans at 6 weeks and 8 weeks seen th heart beat away and the little one only to then be told yesterday at 12 week scan baby had gone i still dont know how to deal with it but all i can think about is babies its took over my life for so long i lost xxx

Hi Tasha,

Ur not alone all i do is think about babies , we're been trying for 6 years and got no where we spent 6 grand on IVF and got pregnant in dec i was over the moon finally fort it was my time, Had two early scans at 6 weeks and 8 weeks seen th heart beat away and the little one only to then be told yesterday at 12 week scan baby had gone i still dont know how to deal with it but all i can think about is babies its took over my life for so long i lost xxx

I am so sorry for your loss sweetie :hugs: It is so unfair, it took you so long and then is snatched away. :hugs:

During the day I'm fine, but I always have a dream about being pregnant :( x

Tasha you are most certainly not alone. I think alot of women become consumed with it all but i think its especially worse after you have had a loss. I hope you get your BFP soon. Huge hugs

Yep, its all I think about! Think I need to dedicate next month to thinking about other stuff and just write down symptoms and temps. then log them at the end of cycle!

I'm with you here Tasha - only I don't think about it consciously because I think I'm to scared to - but it's there - hanging about at the back of my mind ALL the time. I think I've run out of PMA too now I'm just fed up of it and other people with their tackless conversations about unwanted/uncared for pregnancies. I just want to feel normal again!

Oh I wish I could say you are alone but I'd be lying! :cry: I think about it 24/7! When I wake up on the day my period is due and see it's not there in the morning I get excited and think that I'm pregnant! Then I come on later in the day and am devastated! :cry: I hate doing pregnancy tests when I'm late because they are always :bfn:

I was esp sad this month as it's Chloe's 6 months tomorrow and I thought she'd sent me a baby but nope :witch: turned up 3 days late. I was heartbroken. All my OH keeps saying is "We've got plenty of time!" All I keep thinking is "Why aren't I pregnant yet? Maybe there's something wrong with me! Maybe I'll never have another baby!" :cry: It's so unfair.

Then I have days when I'm taking my folic acid and think what's the f*cking point? I'm never going to get pregnant! I still take it I just think it's pointless! I just want Chloe back - that way I wouldn't have to worry about TTC anymore :cry:

Big :hugs:

Tasha - you're not alone at all! I think everyone who's had a difficult time gets a bit obsessed over the whole thing. Perfectly natural. Like Minimin said, be kind to yourself.

Littlemo - so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->