Contraceptive injection

hellohefalump

Reaction score
I'm on the contraceptive injection and I've had no periods on it for a few years! Yesterday I started a period but it's gone away now. Does this mean my injection has stopped working? I'm due another injection in one month. I'm going to ring the nurse tommorow but wondered what you ladies thought?

I'm definitely not pregnant. If I was, I'd be giving birth around now so I know I'm not!

I had a friend who got pregnant on the injection, so I'm worried! Me and the hubby got a bit amorous this morning but didn't have actual sex because of my period. But we both want a better sex life but definitely don't want a baby!

Weighed up pros and cons of having another and the only 'pro' is we'd love him/her!

I have schizoaffective disorder and I'd have to come off all my meds, which would mean a long time in hospital and then after the baby I'd have to spend a month in hospital going back on them! I couldn't breastfeed, and also I had surgery to repair my muscles (they were 6" apart after my son) and my stitches would break, or my baby would be premature. Plus, babies are so much work and we'd have to start again from scratch with buggies, bottles, no sleep etc.

So yeah... I need to know if my contraception is working!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->