Contracting... Going to kill DH

krulci

Reaction score
Pretty sure today is the day. I'm still in the early phase, so there's plenty of time for the contractions to disappear; for now, I'm contracting heavily. But, DH is completely absent-minded today!! And not at all helpful! Mid contraction, he starts asking about what I want to get his mother for Christmas, or texts a buddy as I'm reaching for something to hold onto (that's the intensity in reaching - yay!). I am so ready to wring his scrawny neck!!

I'll take all the encouragement you can spare. I'm sure a number of you are feeling similarly and don't have much reserve left yourselves... Xx

Give his balls a squeeze on the next one, that'll get his attention !!!!! Haha!! 😂

:rofl: I agree with the above ;)

So exciting though, best of luck hope it's not too long now!

Lol that's men for you!!! You're getting close, girl! Hang in there!!!!! (Your LO's names are fabulous and so creative, by the way!)

I agree with the ball squeezing! I'm sure he will stop then!

Good luck :) xx

Don't squeeze too hard. U need to try for the next baby. Lol jk

Gl and I hope all goes well

Lol!! Just as I reached for his balls, I saw the wisdom in nillabean's post. Better luck next time, haha! ;)

When i was having super painful contractions, OH walked into the room eating a cracker... Crunching away... I can still hear my scream of "stop bloody crunching!!!" ringing in my ears haha

You all made me laugh, which was exactly what I needed, as it turns out. Well... Maybe not exactly. I'm still pregnant, so still trying to figure out what I need to go into labor! Lol, who knew second babies come out later than firsts?! :wacko:

I totally agree! My daughter came on her due date, her brothers is tomorrow, I very much doubt he will arrive tomorrow. I expect I shall be seeing the midwife for a sweep on Wednesday. Xx

I'm still pregnant as well. I've given up on trying to start it. I'm going to nap and go to my appt later. I really want to meet him but he has other plans....

Lucyjo - DS came a week early and I'm due tomorrow too! Definitely thought I'd be breastfeeding my LO by now!

Sashadoll - same. :( I have literally tried every induction method I've ever found (short of castor oil) with no luck. I figure if I give up, maybe she'll be bugged I'm not paying attention and finally debut! Worth a try, right? Haha

I'm trying my best to forget that I'm due in 12 days :haha: it's quite difficult to put out of my mind though.

I hope things get going soon for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->