Contractions or BH? 35 weeks...

Jadey121

Mummy of 2. Expecting No3
Reaction score
Ive been getting intense tightenings since 7pm last night. They are not painful just really uncomfy and i have to hold my breath when they are there.This morning they are still going strong. Im feeling loads of pressure downstairs and my lower back is aching.
Im not sure wether i have a uti as im also having discomfort in the lady area :-/ and i know a uti can cause this discomfort with tightenings.
If these are BH shouldnt they have stopped by now!? Im meant to be having a planned section so not ideal if they are actually the start of something.

Drink a load of water ... Like heaps... Then lay on your side for a while and let them calm... If they don't ... Time them... If they are regular call mw if they're not call mw anyway just to make sure lol

iv been having these for a couple of weeks now, i think there just intense bhs :/

Off to the hossy! Ive got pain in my lower back along with these tightenings so im thinking its some sort of infection :-/ they want me to go in so they can check my urine etc.

Aw, betta to be safe:) hope all is well and as soon as u have answers im guna ring my mw because iv had the exact same! ma belly goes very hard and ma back starts to hurt then intense pressure down in ma pelvis:/ i did ask my mw who said they were bhs getting ready for baby:/ hope its the same for u:)x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->