contractions very strong but still far apart?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
there raging from, 5 to 8, to 14 mins but when the contraction comes its very painful:cry: is this normal? i know with my last son they ranged alot in frequency and he was born 7 hrs later?

I'm sorry, I only have the one labour under by belt so far, so I don't really know what's "normal." I do seem to remember that my contractions started out pretty irregular and then got more and more intense and closer together eventually. I'm sorry they're so painful for you right now. I hope this is it for you, though. I see you're 41 weeks already! Good luck! :)

I am having the opposite not very strong but from 3-5 mins apart been timing since half one this morning hope it progresses for you Hun xx

well there now every 5 mins and painful:( going to ring the hosp in a min,x

Sounds like a good idea. Hang in there! You can do it! :)

Good Luck hun. I've been having contractions all night...now I'm up..they seem to have disappeared! Typical!

Soooo exciting! Making me more optimistic for today's sweep! xxx

Good luck. I keep coming on here to find out how you are doing!

thankyou ladies:) the sweep must have worked:D im 4cm, had my bloody show and going to my room in a min:D finally things have started:) Good luck to the rest of u will update when hes born!:)xx

thankyou ladies:) the sweep must have worked:D im 4cm, had my bloody show and going to my room in a min:D finally things have started:) Good luck to the rest of u will update when hes born!:)xx

Yay! I'm so excited for you. Hope its a lovely birth x

Yayy!!! Good luck! With my first, my contractions never regulated or got close together. They were ranging between 5-10 minutes apart, so I ended up pushing him out without the contractions because waiting so long for contractions was not getting us anywhere. lol

Can't wait to hear an update that you've had that baby! :)

Trystan Dante was born last night at 7pm weighing 7lb 2oz:) were both home and doing good thankyou for all ur well wishes, will update more as soon as i get abit more time:)x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->