Contractions??

pebbie1

Mum to Marielle & Markus
Reaction score
Hello ladies,
Last night I had what felt like contractions. My tummy was getting all hard and I had period pains which got a lot worse during a contraction. With this I had backache and pain inside my foof. I took paracetamol, drank lots of water, had heat on it and lay down on my left side but it wouldn't go away. They lasted about a minute and were about 3 minutes apart.
Anyone else had this? Is this a sign of labour sometime soon?
This morning it's all gone again.
X

I am getting similar pains every night. I do get Braxton hicks through the day but infrequent and whilst uncomfy not sore. From about 8/9pm at night they come on strong, every 30 mins to begin then down to about 10mins apart. Usually a nice warm bath stops them but they are starting earlier every night and sorer.

Iv had these and then they go off...if they are that regular you should really call mw huni so they can see if anythign is occuring or if your body is just getting ready huni xxx

Also do you have a uti huni? As utis at this stage can cause you to have contractions..i thought I was in labour lol and I wasnt I just had a uti xxxx

Also do you have a uti huni? As utis at this stage can cause you to have contractions..i thought I was in labour lol and I wasnt I just had a uti xxxx

I thought of that first as well but I don't pee loads and it doesn't hurt at all when I pee. Today I've only had 2 which felt like BH but they do hurt and are pretty intense. If the same thing happens again tonight I'll call to have it checked out

I thought of that first as well but I don't pee loads and it doesn't hurt at all when I pee. Today I've only had 2 which felt like BH but they do hurt and are pretty intense. If the same thing happens again tonight I'll call to have it checked out

Dont forget when your pg you can have utis with no symptoms huni, I would deffo get checked out, or at least today perhaps ring your normal mw in office hours and just see what she says? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->