• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Converse

beth_terri

Reaction score
What do you wear them with? I'm becoming quite a fan but I'm usually a sandles/pumps person.

I have quite the collection and will wear them with anything! Jeans, tracksuits, shorts and even certain types of dresses!

I only really ever wear jeans with my high top converse. My legs are too fat and ugly to wear with skirts, but I do wear my knee high converse with my denim skirts.

I wear mine with joggers, leggings, jeggings or skinny jeans.
I don't really wear skirts/shorts/dresses but I have seen them go lovely together on other people :) x

Everything! Midi dresses maxi dresses and skirts skinny jeans etc

I only have the knee high buckles and would only wear them with skater dresses and skirts. Or over leggings, but I hate leggings. I think I would consider a smaller pair and wear them with dresses too, but that's just me!

i wear them with everything..

currently im wearing my double tongues with skinny jeans. - when it was hot i wore them with denim shorts & a boyfriend t-shirt.

my X-highs i wear folded down with jeans or a skirt or even a 'skater dress'.

my hightops i wear with skinnys too..

basically i wear them with everything...

eta:
quite often i mix & match them too.

so for example if im wearing a white & pink stripped boyfriend tshirt i'll wear black shorts/jeans & one black converse & one pink. x

I now think I need some in my life! Where's the best place (cheapest!) to buy them?

i think most places are the same price. my X highs i got in amsterdam & my double tongues i got for my birthday 2 weeks ago, customized & personalised so cost £60 :-0

try amazon or jd sports.

you can get cheapy ones from primark etc though if you dont want to pay the full price.. xx

www.converse.co.uk

I found bank were cheaper then JD but prices change a the time

I wear mine with skinny jeans or leggings

:flower:

I tend to look in sales first. I'll only pay full price for a pair if I absolutely love the design. Next always have some in their Summer and Winter sales, I got a pair from there the other week for £20 reduced from £49.

There's 19 pairs in the sale on the schuch website;

https://www.schuh.co.uk/prddisplay....4=-1&ct=-4&nd=0&hs-2&ord=-1&useSess=1&maxi=-1

As for what I wear them with, pretty much just jeans but that's cos I live in jeans. I know some girls who wear them with dresses and I think they look really nice!

Branch309 are schuhs discount store, they often have some

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"