• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cool/Cute/Funny Initials?!

My friends name is alice Burke which makes her signature: a burke lol, also no a woman who named her daughter freyja alexandra Thomas - FAT :( poor girl.

Oh my goodness! Poor girls! FAT is just too cruel! :rolleyes:

hmm well my initals are L.A.S & although nothing exciting i got called " lassie the dog " at school.
1 of my bros initials are L.E.S ..enough said on that one lol

My sons initials are J.L.S & you wouldn't believe the amount of stupid idiots who have said "oooooh you named him after the boy band ?" Hello my son is turning 4 soon!! really have these people no brains lol

I'm having a prob finding a 2nd name for bump coz i wanna call him bobby & surname is slater... but i like middle names starting with J but for the initial reasons i cant do bj or bjs to him lol i can see it now " ere blowjob slater "or him getting " blowjobs " as a nickname at school *sigh*

We have Anais,Dylan and Harry, which gives us ADH.... so no D names for #4!!!!

My cuzs initials are J.A.M! He hates it! Mine are K.G and my mam takes the mick cause i have lots of pet budgies so she calls me cagey! :dohh:

Me and OH seem to have a girls name in mind, the intials would spell ARK though so I'm not sure if should change the middle name so it doesn't make a word xx

My new baby's initials will be LIP - Luisa Isabela Parada.... LOL. Not crazy about the initials, but love the name!

I don't know anyone with interesting initials :cry: The best one I know, is ELP..which is a bit like Help!..Told you I didn't know any! :rofl: x

Me and OH seem to have a girls name in mind, the intials would spell ARK though so I'm not sure if should change the middle name so it doesn't make a word xx

My brothers initials are ARK and he never had a problem :)

If we manage to conceive and have a baby again both boys and girls names we like would be ERA

As of right now, if this baby is a girl we're naming her Leah Isabel and our last name begins with an L. So her initials will be "LIL"... I think it's adorable, esp. since she'd be the little sister of 2 big brothers. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->