CoOp???

Caz-x

ʚϊɞ
Reaction score
Ok ladies,

have heard this term mentioned on here but have no idea what it is :blush:- someone enlighten me pleeaaassseee:haha:

well basically it's where a group of people get together and do a large custom order for nappies, if there are 10 or more members (usually) a discount of somewhere around 10% is given and sometimes a small postage discount. It's quite popular with american WAHM's like Holdens Landing etc.

Aahhhh, thanks. Do these happen often?

Not really as it can be quite expensive but they will pop up on here time to time and CNT have a section for it too though if i remember rightly you have to have so many posts and be a member for such a length of time before they allow you to join

the Holdens Landing coop closed a few weeks ago, and Jo ran an itti one a month or so ago (lots of messing about on that one, silly itti people), theres a wildchild running at the end of july but for members at the jungle, that has a 10-15% discount on

generally speaking, if your intrested in running one for an american wahm, message the mum for details then make a thread to drum up intrest x

I had not heard of this before but it sound like a really good idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->