COQ10 where to purchase UK?

babypowder

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with where to purchase COQ10 in the UK? I understand it has to be soft gel capsules and also contain bran oil? I also understand I need to take 3 x 200mg daily but I can't find it reliably and would really like your advice.

Was given results of a low AMH earlier today and desperate to do anything to help us conceive.

Thank you :flower:

Holland and Barrett have some of their own version, 100mg capsules I think, including some Ubiquinol ones. I got mine from Amazon as I didn't want gelatin capsules. Hope you find some that suits you! :)

I get mine from sainsburys as £5.09 so cheaper than most places.are 100mg:thumbup: think still 3 for 2 as well

So sorry to ask i was wondering how this coq10 helps if having problem concieving iv had 2 m/c and a baby boy who only lived for 42 mins im now 39 and would really like as much advice on anything that may help i have just bought pre seed (i also have pcos and im on metrophormin )

Hello,

I am really sorry for your experiences so far, sounds like you've had a really rough ride.:hugs:

I am very new to this but as I understand it the COQ10 increases the quality of your egg reserve? I hope that helps x

I've bought mine here https://www.naturesbest.co.uk/co-q10-c15g2/?src=gonato

coq10 is good for a lot of things and is generally recommended to older ladies TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->