Cornish Real Nappies

T-Bex

Mother of one
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is still an incentive scheme operating, and if so, how do I get in contact with them? Everything I find on the internet doesn't seem to have been updated since 2008, and I'm just struggling. Perhaps I'm being totally dense and just looking in the wrong place.

Because it really looks like I'm going to have to invest in some new nappies :)haha:) on account of Bethan becoming a not so closet nudist, and taking her velcro off at every available oppertunity. I'm thinking poppers might take her longer... :dohh:

There is the Cornish real nappy project, you can google that, it will give you a loan of up to £250 to buy nappies. Other than that there isn't much. If you aren't too far from Plymouth there is a woman called Tracey who runs green mums and she offers trials of nappies if that what you're looking for. If you want her details let me know. Hope that helps, there isn't really alot.

All they give is an interest free loan. there's a link through to the scheme on my "Nappy Incentives" page

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->