Coronation Street - Joe's Death!

p3rox

Reaction score
Ok, so i'm aware it might well just be me (and my mum) that thought it was ridiculous, but seriously......how bad was Joe's last scene??? I mean, why with all the flailing about he was doing in the water was he swimming away from the boat and not back towards it to get back up the ladder, or back to the dingy that was still right next to it to pull himself back in??? :dohh: i don't know why the writers didn't have him just knocked out over the head and into the water rather than all that! :shrug: I know obviously the point was that it was cold in the water so eventually he would've gone under but come on, even Leonardo managed to hang on longer and he was surrounded by iceburgs!!! :haha:

Also, Why couldn't he have taken Gail with him and shoved her over the side first? two birds and all that :blush::winkwink:

What a load of rubbish! :roll:

i agree, it was one of the worst episodes of coronation street i've seen! :coffee:

It was comical.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

What a plonker!!

V xxx

I agree :lol:

I think he should have been knocked out too x

Yeah it was awfully done.

I was just confused. Did he just give up in the end and let go?

Or did he actually just die as it was so cold?

Arcadia, who knows?!? :shrug: It confused me too! :wacko:

Glad i wasn't on my own with that! :thumbup:

Lol it was dire wasn't it, definately not what you would expect from Corrie!
I'm glad they killed him off though! His character was really annoying me!:dohh:
x

I missed the episode :(
Need to see it though!

So we dont actually know if he is dead or not then?x

Well He looked like He'd had it to me but I supose anything is possible with the soaps these days eh?? :haha:
x

can someone explain this storyline to me so far please? missed a few episodes and thoroughly confused!!!

I'm not sure if i missed an episode but basically Joe & Gail went to the lake district and Joe told her about his plan to disapear whilst out on the lake (like the canoe man did) saying all she had to do was let him go and then report him missing. They basically had a massive arguement with Gail screaming at him not to do it whilst trying to stop him getting on his boat (all in view of the couple staying next door to them) Joe went out on his own planning to get off the boat onto a dingy he was dragging behind the boat, and head off to Ireland i think he said as no one would've heard about it there!!!! :dohh: anyway, he got hit by the boom thingy which knocked him into the water leading to him flapping around like an idiot and finally hanging onto the side of the boat, doing a funny crossed eyed look, letting go and sinking down into the water (filmed from underneath giving the impression that he had drowned)

The one i watched tonight Gail was back on the street, telling people that Joe had stayed on in the Lakes for work and possibly wouldn't be back for 2-3 weeks :shrug: She obviously doesn't know he's actually dead though!

Think that's pretty much about it? :shrug:

Obviously the next thing coming up will be they'll find his body....the couple will be witness to the fact that Gail & Joe were having an arguement, leading to Gail being charged for his murder and thrown in jail, never to be seen again (or maybe that's just wishful thinking!!! :haha:)

his body floats to the surface of the lake… on Thursday, February 18 2010 at 20:30

Apparently they're going to find his body either tonight or tomorrow so I reckon thats him out of it.

Gail is supposedly going to get into bother for his death because it's going to look mighty suspicious that she went out and brought the boat back in as well as saying he's doing this "job" out there.... poor Gail, she gets no luck with the blokes eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->