Cosatto Cabi

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
Just found these while looking at prams online!! seem very cheap for what you get!!

has anyone got/planning to get on of these that could give me some more advice on it??

x

I like the look of these too where have u seen it the cheapest?

i saw it for £324 that was including the car seat!!

x

They look quiet cool in the yellow and black when I have seem them in Boots but haven't looked into them

Find a shop and push them around before you buy! make sure they're not cheap for a reason.

i must say i had about 5 different prams with my first as i couldnt get on with them but the cheapest one i bought was actually the best and i still use it for her now! Some prams are just too fussy and complicated. Im not gonna be silly and spend £700 on a pram

I did, don't think I'm silly just really wanted it and as is my first and can afford it went for it, different if people buy stuff they really can't afford though.

The best quality/kit you can get for your budget is best bet and try to stick to it as much as poss.

i think i need to set a budget overwise we will be bankrupt by the time he arrives the amount of stuff i have seen!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"