• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cots

Rach276

Reaction score
Im looking at cots on the mothercare website (i have a dicount voucher) and have no clue whats best for the baby! Please please please can i have abit of help ladies? Theres loads and i dont know where to start! xxx

Do you want a cot or a cotbed?
A cot is smaller but doesnt last as long and you would need to get a bed when its outgrown (probs 2 years i think)
A cotbed is larger but turns into a toddler bed, will last you 5 years+

Ive personally gone with a cotbed for the reason of lasting longer.

Like Arcanegirl said a cotbed will last you alot longer. As i've said before we bought a moses, a crib, a cot and then a cotbed because she was our first we really didn't know what was best.

The cot that we got only lasted her until about 18 months as they are smaller and she kept getting arms and legs stuck. The cotbed was great she had plenty of room and she now has it as her bed and it's fantastic.

Having looked at sooooo many cots & cotbeds, we have settled on getting one from Mothercare too - we're going for the 'Aylesbury' (costs £150). As the other girls said, being a cotbed, it will last a good few years and it looks pretty 'tough' so should last well.

xx

thanks girls. I dont realy wanting to be buying a new bed to often lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->