cough syrup

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies any one tried cough syrup to help with fertile cm and has it worked? :hugs:

I didn't try this - I used conceive plus but here's a good link:

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/robitussin.html

hx

I tried it, and aside from being nasty it didnt do anything for me. However after two cycles of Evening Primrose oil (taken only before O) I did manage to get an abundant amount of EWCM and conceived after 2 1/2 years.

thanks whitbit , what days do you start taking that? might try that aswell , hehe

Epo? I start taking it the day of AF, or the second day just to be safe, up till the day before Ov. Hope it works for you like it did me!

Wow thats a new one Ive never heard of that, lol us crazy ladies will try anything ay!xx

thank i think ill start this cycle , ill try anything , except the raw egg whites lol

Ewwww LOL

I do have to say as a kid I always hated robitussin, it makes me absolutely gag just thinking of it! So I definitely didn't see myself ever downing a whole bottle of it before ov! LOL

yeah me 2 i hate it to , but ill force mysel and if i cant ill try concive plus had a look at there website , got good reviews , and im defo going to buy some epo cant do any harm lol

Yea it's good fatty acids is all it is. Cant hurt at all! I also started my Royal Jelly again--yet another sort of fatty acid for egg quality. Took it two cycles before I got pregnant. In my mind, you can never take enough stuff to help! Going to write my cocktail in my sig.. :haha:

thanks , stocked up on epo hehe and goni buy concieve plus , where do you get the royal jelly? ill try that aswell lol

Our walmart has it for really cheap.

I used the preseed I had for a topical lube, since with the EPO I didnt really need it! It makes an awesome lube though haha

I think the cough syrup would only thin CM but EPO increases production - but only take EPO up to the point where you ov - it's not meant to be good for implantation post ov I think.
Royal Jelly was going to be my next step but I got my bfp :) I also tried MACA for both me and oh for improving egg and sperm quality... as well as moving to organic milk ( oh really doesn't need estrogen!! ), conceive plus etc etc

hz

I also switched to organic milk.. it tastes MUCH better too. There are also eggs that say no hormones or antibiotics added. I'm taking flaxseed oil for the second half of my cycle in place of the EPO

Pre seed worked for me last month but had a chemical,Just wanted to share Goodluck!!!!

ordered my concieve plus , got all my vits in so bring on september , i think ill change over to organic food see if that will help to , my poor hubby wont know whats hit him lol :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->