could anyone give me advice?

MushiePeas

Reaction score
Hello :D

I am still rather new to trying to get pregnant, I'm 27 years old and my weight is against me.. But then saying that bigger people than me have got pregnant, I also have PCOS and have been on metformin since march and have had a very regular period every month.
I've had a few very odd months lately, I had a period on the 19th of august until the 25th of august it was a normal period. But then last month I missed my period, I asked my doctor and she said that having PCOS sometimes I will miss a period.. I did quite a few pregnancy tests since my missed period and they have all said negative, I'm due on today but since yesterday all I have been getting is brown slime.. I have no cramp's, I am bloated and last night my husband thought it would be funny to flick my nipple and it felt like a huge electric shock lol It's really weird that I don't have cramps because I always get cramps...
Has anyone ever gone through this, since the tests are saying negative I'm not sure what's going on.. My period's are always heavy and I've never had brown slime before, even when I had my first period on the metformin and I hadn't had a period for 3 years before that...
Also I'm not sure if it's something that is now a symptom of my period coming is I'm really hungry but just eating a small portion make's me feel sicky, I've not been sick but I feel it and I can smell amazingly!! It tends to happen around ovulation but lately I've been smelling everything and being at work it's not a good thing. I work in a shop and sometimes people are rather smelly lol
Someone give me some advice, I'm tyring so hard not to stress out because I know that's not good for my period :) thanks xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->