Could be induced anytime now 35 weeks!

Lamont

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
last week i had a routine hospital appointment and was kept in for 24hr monitoring as my blood pressure was 140/100 and i had +++protein in my urine. well today i went back for another check up when they done my first bp check it was 142/82 which seemed high but manageable, while babys heart beat was being traced i got another 3 bp checks, they weren't very good :dohh: 153/97 was the highest... the midwife went and spoke to the doctor, when she came back she said that there letting me home today but i was borderline to having to stay and only letting me home to basically try and wait until im 36 weeks before they induce me! I have to go to my local midwife unit tomorrow, thursday and saturday for bp checks and if any are 150/90 or above then I'll be admitted to the hospital and induced. Then next tuesday im back at the hospital for a more detailed bp check. I'm hoping my bp behaves and i can keep cooking my little man but over a week now my bp hasnt changed much! I have all fingers and toes crossed! If i dont have to be induced then i have a 2nd growth scan a week thursday as he's measuring in the 25th centile after being in 50th centile at 20weeks.

So many thoughts running through my mind now!

Wow, exciting that you will meet your baby soon! Hope your blood pressure doesn't get too bad x

very exciting but now im scared stiff lol

That would be a little confusing hopefully everything will be okay!

You sound exactly like me! I was admitted to l&d at 35+2 to be induced. They changed the game plan right before I started magnesium and transferred me to antenatal for a 24 hour urine. I did well enough to go home and bake a bit longer! Bed rest has done me well and am able to keep my bp down as all my checks since the hospital have been great. I'll be induced at 38 weeks anyway but so happy that I've made it this far after having that scare. My baby is on the smaller side too (22 percentile) but they're not worried about her. I'm 37 on Thursday and hopefully I can pass that exam and sail on to 38.

Take it easy hun and try not to stress. Even if you have to have baby now he will be just fine :) Keep your feet up and catch up on your dvr!

Im really hoping I can make it to 37weeks at least. Id love to take it easy but we get our new house keys tomorrow! Bad timing or what. But whip at the ready to tell hubby what to do lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->