Could bubby be on the way? TMI!

Maybe_Bubby

Reaction score
Hi ladies! So I just signed up hoping to get some advice... from the experts ;) Me and partner have been having unprotected sex for now two months..... 19th of last month and onwards until now, I have been experiencing progressively nausea - it started off with just been put off breakfast, and I thought it could have been just that week I wasn't feeling too well, but up to now I have been very sick travelling in a car or bus, turning up my nose to foods... especially meat! (I had a nice roast beef made for me, took two bites then vomited... :( ) Definitely not me!! My breasts have been quite tender too, but here's the catch... I seemed to get some bleeding around the time of my period (31st) but up to today has been light, and a brown color.
I took a pregnancy test a week ago, which came up negative. I took one again today... lo and behold...... but the second line was VERY faint, as I had to squint! But it is a faint pink line. I then took another test (different brand) but it was negative. Maybe baby?! Anyone have a similar experience to share??

I think that sounds positive. If there was a second faint line for sure. Did you use your first morning urine for all the tests?

Thank for your reply! :D No, I used urine in the afternoon :) Thinking it might be time for a trip to the Drs??

Did you use the afternoon Urine for all of them? Yeah, I would say to to the doctors! And Yay! :happydance: sounds promising!

Yes, I used afternoon urine for all of them.... Clearblue test with the faint line, Pregnosis were both negative...... I am still having some bleeding today.

It makes it confusing with the slight bleeding and two negatives? :dohh:
What a pain!
Is there anything else I should be looking out for?? :shrug:

Thank you for your help! :hugs:

The slight bleeding could be implantation bleeding (ib) which means the fertilized egg has made it's home in your uterus. I would definitely go buy another test and test first thing in the morning since urine is more concentrated at that time. But your story sounds very promising. Good luck to you.

Thanks, MsLaura! :flower:

I took another test just before, but it was a faulty (no lines) just blank! :dohh:
Hahahaha! Makes me even more anxious! How can I get peeing on a stick wrong? :blush:

I am so nervous!!

Further info...... me and partner have been withdrawing every time during sex...... but is it still quite a possibility? :shrug:

By withdrawing, do you mean pulling out? Because if yes, I have it on Good authority that you can still get pregnant that way... My son is living proof of that! Haha

But yeah, you should be using your first morning urine.

Yup your first morning urine will contain a higher concentration of the pregnancy hormone because you have been holding it for 8 hours and not drinking. That is why it works better than afternoon urine. If you are looking for nice tests without errors The First Response Early Result or (FRER) measures down to 20 units of HCG and the lines are pretty easy to read. Pretty much only a doctors blood test is more sensitive. The doctors urine tests are often less sensitive than a FRER.

Good luck hon. It sound like you may be pregnant.

totally sounds promising but i would get a FRER

Hi ladies! Thank you all for your replies! :flower:

I should be booked in for an appt with my nurse tomorrow..... now its just the wait! :coffee:
The tests I took were Pregnosis (dipping sticks) and Clearblue (Compact).
I took the Clearblue first, which was the slight positive. I took both Pregnosis afterwards (which tests 25mg of hormone or higher) and they both came as negative. I took another Clearblue, but it was a void - with no lines at all! :blush:

I will keep you all updated with tomorrow's news!

totally stalking hehe, i used pregnosis 4 days before AF with my son and got the slightest pos :dust:

Arrrgh! Sorry ladies - will be a wait until the 15th, as my Dr is only there on the Friday! :coffee: Eeeeek!

The brown bleeding has stopped today, cramping feels like someone is squashing my insides into a little ball (no pun intended! Haha!) This happens mostly when I am lying down???

So... the 15th we will know :happydance:

I have been stalking this thread and the 15th is such a loooonnngggg wait lol I hope you will be testing in between!!!!!

Totally splash out and get a frer hehe

the suspense is killing me lol

Yes I am now going to be stalking this until we hear something. Its the 18th...where are you? Is everything okay?

Ugh! Read all the thread and no resolution!!!! Maybe_bubby where are you?!?!? Suspense is too much for me :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->