Could do with some friendly feedback...

Baby_Do11

Reaction score
Hi there :)
Ok me and OH have been NTNP for about 4/5 months now and before that I was on Loestrin 30.
We've been together over 3 years and we both got to the point in our lives we want to have a baby but want to let nature run its course (everything happens for a reason right?! :thumbup: )
So.. after coming off the pill I hadn't got a period for just under a month but knew this was normal due to the pill screwing up your cycle.
Then every month after that I have been fairly regular coming on roughly 3/4th each month but something odd happened in August, I came on 3th Aug as usual flow and amount of days period and then oddly I came on again 2 weeks later (16th/17th) and was light almost spotting and brown in colour and lasted about a couple days.
Then during the (for want of a better word) spotting I had really bad period like pains both sides of my lower abdomen (which I never usually have any of them even when off the pill) to the point I was worrying like mad, as I have suffered a mc before last year when we wasn't trying and making sure we WAS careful :wacko:
Also ectopic pregnancy popped into my head as i've heard it starts with stomach cramps - the pains lasted more than a week and went away with the brown discharge /bleeding I was getting with the cramps and then as soon as they went away I got heavy bleeding (22/23rd) I did a test as soon as I stopped bleeding but came back negative and yes I know I shouldn't have tested too early but I really in limbo land and my AF is expected 3/4th of this month, does anyone have any ideas what has happened here?
All help and advice welcome
Thank you and babydust x

Didn't want to R+R but hope you find out what's been going on soon.

Have you been to the doctors to ask yet? I am sure I read sonewhere that sometimes you can have periods without actually ovulating for a while after stopping hormone based contraception not sure if thats true or not? But maybe youve started to properly ovulate now and the pain and slight bleeding is metterschmerz (ovulation pain and spotting) from releasing mature eggs?? I could be completely wrong just a suggestion xxx hope you get it sorted

Sometimes our vodies can just throw us a curve ball. I've come off bc a few moths ago and my cycle was kinda stable but had some strange bleeding too and some very painful periods, normally wjen it came very early and was very light. Not sure if that is what you experienced. Maybe mention it to your gp if you are worried that it might be pregnancy related and they may do bloodwork.

No guys not managed to get into my regular doc or any doc at all - they're booked up and I've been mad busy at work everyday :(
Was due AF 3rd but as of yet no show for the witch
Just some further info for you as well I'm thinkin I could have ovulated about 10th (can't remember exact date as we also did the deed on that day but remember seeing me very clear+gooey/sticky)
I'm also having a white creamy dc so far and odd twinge down there as if going to come on but as of yet no show..
Apologies for long winded+details!
Really hope the heavy bleeding and really bad cramps after the spotting wasn't another mc :'(
Thanks for replying too guys :)

Have you checked your cervix? If it's high and tight closed the white creamy dc could be pregnancy sign? X

Have you checked your cervix? If it's high and tight closed the white creamy dc could be pregnancy sign? X

Everything is alien to me atm so please excuse me when it say whaaaaat? Lol
How do I even manage to do that unaided? Haha x

You can check yourself... thats if you feel comfortable doing it. Google cervical positioning during ovulation and early pregnancy and it will tell you exactly what youre looking for. Same with cervical mucus sounds gross but its a brill way to keep check yourself at home x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->